- Diagnose Customer Concern CHECK ALL UNIVERSAL JOINTS FRONT AND REAR JOINTS CHECK FOR LOOSE BOLT IN STEERING STABILIZER CHECK FRONT SUSPENSION
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- FUEL FILTER – Remove & Replace – In-Line6 Chassis Mounted,Element
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- (Combination) – UNIVERSAL JOINT – Remove & Replace Each
- BALL JOINT – Remove & Replace – 4WD w/Dual Rear Wheels,One Side,Both,Upper and Lower – [Includes: R&I Steering Knuckle.] – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
Matthew W. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/3/2023